Are you and experienced Accounts Payable professional ready for your next career move?
In this newly created role, you will be responsible for the life cycle management of Accounts Payable across group companies from receipt of invoice to obtaining necessary approvals and generating monthly payment remittances.
You will engage in and have oversight of the processing and recording of purchasing transactions, ensuring data is present and accurate for use in analysis and month end processes.
In addition, you will generate the monthly reports for use in conjunction with the monthly board report and other accounts payable KPI’s.
- Processing large volumes of supplier invoices daily
- Reviewing and system matching supplier invoices to PO Receipts and resolving any discrepancies
- Dealing directly with suppliers on queries daily and working to resolve invoice discrepancies when required
- Work closely with the purchasing/procurement department to resolve any supplier issues that may arrive
- Reconciling supplier accounts monthly across two companies and multiple currencies and preparation of remittances for monthly payment run
- Ensuring ongoing compliance with internal procedures in relation to the prescribed authorization for the set-up of all new suppliers and verification of any change in supplier details.
- Ensure requisite authorization has been obtained for sundry creditor invoices and process cheque payments when necessary
- Draw all sundry cheques & run and send out all remittance advice and cheques
- Produce monthly an aged report of Accounts Payable with updates on balances outside of terms and reconcile to Trial Balance
- Ensure that supplier records (company numbers, VAT details and bank details) are kept up to date
- Managing all elements of employee expense processing for two companies
- Ongoing follow up with managers on outstanding approvals for direct reports
- Financial checks on expense submissions, verifying purpose and value
- Run training on expenses system for new joiners
- Manage all elements of finance leases
- Obtaining quotes and lead times from fleet provider
- Reviewing all fleet provider invoices to ensure in line with expectation
- Reconciliation and posting of monthly credit card spend and ensuring appropriate sign off has been obtained and supporting documentation received
Key Capabilities Required
- Financial qualification and/or minimum of 5 years accounts payable experience
- Proficiency in integrated accounts packages and Microsoft applications (particularly a high competency in Excel)
- Excellent numeric, analytical skills and attentiveness to detail
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers, and external contacts
- Ability to work diligently, accurately and under pressure
- Ability to multi-task, skill in establishing priorities and managing workloads
Accounts Payable, Attention to Detail, Excel, Multitasker
To apply please send a CV and cover letter via our gateway here: Click here to apply