We are seeking an experienced senior manager to lead our Healthcare division which is responsible for selling a range of products into both the public and private healthcare marketplace. The role will incorporate managing all components of the sales function and processes for the Healthcare division to positively influence the progression, ability and growth of the salesforce within the division. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring divisional and individual targets are met, managing all sales leads/prospects & mentoring and coaching their sales personnel while maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction and building and developing strong business relationships.
- Work effectively as part of the senior management team to plan & execute company wide strategies
- Provide leadership in market analysis communicating current market intelligence to the business regarding competitors’ activities, initiatives and customer trends & identifying market opportunities for new customers.
- Monthly reporting on sales performance against budget and reporting on variances for inclusion in the board meeting agenda.
- Create marketing strategies in consultation with agencies/suppliers and the Sales Director.
- Working closely with the Tenders and Contracts team to ensure appropriate responses to tenders.
- Manage & maintain positive relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Ensure direct reports operate in accordance with Company policies and procedures and best practices.
- Setting and monitoring annual sales budgets & monitoring direct costs for the division.
- Setting activity and revenue targets for all members of the sales team.
- Appraise and monitor performance of the sales team to ensure they are fully motivated to achieve best performance to meet the company’s needs.
- Attending weekly meetings with members of the sales team.
- Working on account management plans with the sales account managers.
- Identifying key areas for improvement in the sales process.
- Attending monthly meetings with other senior members of the business.
- Identifying recruitment needs and assisting with selection for the sales department.
- Attending industry events and conferences to generate new business leads.
- Acting as a spokesperson for the organization at sales events and conferences.
- Effective networking in order to generate new business for the company.