Product Specialist – Medical Surgical and Decontamination Sales
Do you have an appetite for sales?
We are currently seeking a Product Specialist within our Infection Control division. This role is responsible for delivering profitable sales of the company’s suite of infection control products to agreed sales targets. Bringing a range of cutting-edge products to healthcare clients across either Munster or Leinster, your hospital sales experience will allow you to grow our market share in infection control products, both health consumables and higher capital equipment. You will be responsible for the full 360 sales cycle including business development and prospecting, identifying needs and account management.
If you have a strong sales background with demonstrated consultative sales experience and want to work for a well-established company with a stellar market reputation, then get in touch.
We will provide you with all the support you need to be successful. If you have the right motivation and attitude with a strong work ethic, we will help you harness your natural talents to build a successful sales career with us.
- Generate profitable sales for your product portfolio in line with sales targets
- Promote products to existing and new customers on a regular call cycle
- Advise customers of updates and new technologies
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with suppliers and customers, identifying key decision makers, maintaining regular contact, and developing relationships into lasting business partnerships
- Develop sales campaigns, source new customers and markets and persuade them to purchase products, leading price negotiations and closing sales
- Introduce new products to existing and new customers
- Demonstrate products and educate customers about the functions of the product
- Provide customers with excellent post-sale follow up e.g. Training, troubleshooting
- Contribute to the preparation of proposals, tenders and quotations
- Be familiar with competitors’ activities and products
- Attend and promote the company and its products at trade exhibitions, meetings and work visits
- Identify and develop business improvement initiatives
- Other ad-hoc duties, projects and assignments as needed or directed
Key Capabilities Required
- 3rd level qualification in business or equivalent
- Experienced in hospital sales with a successful track record of achievement
- Distributor experience preferred
- Excellent business development acumen, able to build and foster strong relationships
- Can identify, close, and maximize opportunities and develop them to long term business
- Self-starter with demonstrated initiative with high sense of urgency
- Ability to multi-task, plan and prioritize and manage workloads
- Can work effectively under stress and time pressures
- Enthusiastic with high levels of resilience, a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- PC Expertise with proficiency in Microsoft applications
- Clean full driving license
- Flexibility to travel
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including a fully expensed company car, a collaborative work environment, great work life balance, autonomy, and opportunities to develop your career.
To apply Click here
We do not require the assistance of recruitment agencies at this time.