Sales Manager – Medical and Decontamination
Are you an exceptional Sales Manager?
We are seeking an experienced Sales Manager who is people focused with a strong coaching and development mindset to drive sales volumes, profitability, and prospect conversion. Leading a team of experienced sales professionals, you will provide mentoring, coaching, and development to your people while ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Create a high-performance culture within your team through engaging, coaching, mentoring and performance management.
- Ensure team sales targets are achieved in sales and profitability and work with Head of Sales to ensure strong strategy and pipeline
- Managing and engaging the sales team to achieve the best results possible including expansion of our knowledge of competitors
- Ensure your team are actively and consistently using our CRM, using data to enhance revenue through pipeline and forecasting
- Working on account management plans with the sales account managers.
- Identifying key areas for improvement in the sales process.
- Spotting market opportunities for new customers and seeking out potential new suppliers
- Attending industry events and conferences to generate new business leads.
- Networking with other mangers and external parties to generate new business for the company.
- Monthly reporting on sales performance against budget and reporting on variances via the monthly board pack.
- Participate in internal project teams on sales and non-sales issues
- Run regular appraisals, set goals, and assess training needs of team
- Mentor new starters to target
- Work with our Tenders Team to ensure high win rate on tenders
- Build, promote, and maintain positive working relationships with suppliers.
- Develop and support strong relationships between suppliers and the organization using a matrix of relationship contacts
Key Capabilities Required
- Relevant qualification to degree level in a business management or related field
- Highly experienced in a similar role with a successful track record
- Experience in the medical devices industry
- Ability to manage a team of sales professionals including, coaching, development, and performance management.
- Exceptional commercial ability, capable of negotiating and executing on significant commercial deals
- Excellent customer relationship management skills with the ability to manage accounts and build relationships
- Ability to identify, close and maximize opportunities and develop them to long term business
- Strategic approach to business development taking a long-term view and ensuring revenue growth and development
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, and colleagues
- Ability to be flexible and to adapt and work effectively with a variety of situations or individuals
- Professional who is experienced and dependable with discretion, enthusiasm, and a positive attitude.
- Experience with a CRM, ideally salesforce
- PC Expertise with proficiency in Microsoft applications
- Clean full driving license
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including a fully expensed company car, a collaborative work environment, great work life balance, autonomy, and opportunities to develop your career.
To apply Click here
We do not require the assistance of recruitment agencies at this time.