Are you a Systems Administrator with strong Server and Network experience?
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to take the next step in your career with a growing organization within the medical devices industry. In this newly created role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day systems management for the group of companies and will ensure the highest level of technological support to the business. Working with the IT Manager you will ensure the IT systems of the company are maintained and users have a fast and response IT service.
- Manage the day-to-day systems administration for the organisation
- Manage and maintain the Windows server
- Troubleshoot employee issues promptly and efficiently
- Educate users on issue management via training sessions and regular communications
- Set up new users with access, including laptop and IT set up
- Monitor for threats and manage firewall
- Ensure data is stored securely and backed up on a regular basis
- Diagnose and resolve hardware, software, networking, and systems issues
- Monitor systems performance and reporting on same
- Assist with special projects, assignments, and programmes
- Project reporting and / or complete reporting requirements as specified by management.
Key Capabilities Required
- Third Level qualification in the areas of ICT or equivalent qualification
- Several years’ experience in similar role including server and network experience
- Knowledge of VMWare ESXi and Veeam technologies essential
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft technologies including Server and Workstation Operating Systems (Server 2008/2012/16, Windows 10)
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory, SQL server and O365 administration.
- Strong networking and TCP/IP skills
- MS certification desirable
- Enthusiastic self-starter with a customer focused approach
- Ability to multi-task, skill in establishing priorities and managing workloads.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels in and outside the company.
- Ability to write routine reports
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, a collaborative work environment, great work life balance, autonomy, and opportunities to develop your career.
To apply Click here
We do not require the assistance of recruitment agencies at this time.